Saturday 26 April 2008

content

I've decided to open up the interestingess channels and invite posts from special guests.

I'll be inviting academics, established and emerging artists, writers, peers and more.

The content is up to the author. It would be nice if it related to my project (think 'why do we (especially generation y) feel so compelled to constantly engage in screen-based media?'), but I find everything interesting so whether it be technical, something you think everyone should know, or even something as pop culture as why you like watching Buffy so much... I'm interested. Writing itself is not even required. If you'd just like to share an image/video/link... I'm interested.

Forward this on to anyone you think would be interested, or send your ideas to s3162611 at student.rmit.edu.au

Thanks!

No comments: